Re: Am I right that WebPage lacks a generic property for linking to WebPageElement?

What I mean is this:

    <main itemprop="text">
        <article itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product
">[...]</article>
    </main>

    <aside itemprop="mentions" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/WPSideBar">
        <section itemprop="about" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org
"/ContactPoint>[...]</section>
        <section itemprop="about" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org
"/ItemList>[...]</section>
    </aside>

Now if the proposal gets accepted this easily could become:

    <main itemprop="text">
        <article itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product
">[...]</article>
    </main>

    <aside itemprop="hasPart" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/WPSideBar">
        <section itemprop="hasPart" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org
"/ContactPoint>[...]</section>