Re: Am I right that WebPage lacks a generic property for linking to WebPageElement?

I was wondering, is there a conclusive answer yet as to whether it's
alright to connect a WebPageElement to a WebPage by means of the 'mentions'
property or will it be the 'hasPart' property once the
'WebSchemas/Periodicals, Articles and Multi-volume Works' proposal is
done/accepted and should I start using that already?

I'm already using 'mentions' for about a year now on multiple sites and I'm
doubtful on how to proceed on new sites.