Re: When to use UserComments rather than Comment class?

On 17 March 2014 11:28, George Gooding <george@nettsentrisk.no> wrote:
> I tried to get peoples' attention about this issue quite a while ago:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jan/0113.html
>
> This part of schema.org is still broken. There is no valid way of marking up
> comments to a blog post or article as of right now.

The draft of our next release that I circulated last week
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Mar/0036.html
addresses this as part of the changes to introduce a Question/Answer
schema: See http://sdopending.appspot.com/comment ... so please just
assume a 'comment' property can point to Comment now. These changes
should be live in a matter of days.

We are also working on improvements to the site that will make it
clearer which old vocabulary is deprecated.

Dan