Re: When to use UserComments rather than Comment class?

I tried to get peoples' attention about this issue quite a while ago:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jan/0113.html

This part of schema.org is still broken. There is no valid way of marking
up comments to a blog post or article as of right now.