Re: schema.org markup for a community meeting?

Albert:

schema:Offer is, at the conceptual level, not at all limited to "commercial" offers. It suits well for things that you offer for free or for good. Thus, if it does not fit a certain non-commercial scenario, let's find the small issues in wording that need to be changed instead of creating a new branch of non-commercial offers.

Martin

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp

martin hepp