Re: offeredBy to supersede vendor, merchant, provider, seller, …?

Might I ask why a new @serviceProvider property? Why not just leave it at
@provider?

--
*Jarno van Driel*
Technical & Semantic SEO Consultant

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/