Re: The exact meaning of a 'global identifier' (itemid)

"...So, if your document lives at http://example.com/document the "global
identifier" will behttp://example.com/document#fragment"
1] So this because this is simply how it works then or because that's how
schema.org treats itemid?
Now I'm not being a smartass here, I just really want to understand how
this is treated from a schema.org POV

> "...all properties would be merged so that you end up with a single
> item..."

2] That's what I thought as well. Which is supported by the fact the
structured data linter resolves it this way. But both Google's and Yandex's
SDTT don't and there is no info I could find on how the sponsors look at
it. So inconclusive data VS no documentation; What am I to believe for
certain?

--
*Jarno van Driel*
Technical & Semantic SEO Consultant

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/