Re: What is schema.org? A technical briefing paper

Phil and Lorna
thanks for this really useful work -

My only comment is a little sadness that you seem to privilege
microdata over RDFa etc... You say that microdata is the most
frequently used but, IMHO, you contribute to that situation  by making
it easy for folks to use microdata but don't show how to use RDFa. Of
course you do refer to it etc but I wonder if in an explanation of
schema.org that is sure to become very popular, it'd be good to
include both approaches?

Liddy