Schema. org Actions best encoding practices

From: Adrian Giurca <giurca@tu-cottbus.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:29:55 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Dear Schema.org community,

We develop a SW application using Schema ontology as data model.  As we
started in the early stages of Schema development, we used actions from
our own namespace. However, actually, Schema developed a large set of
Actions and we would like to align our data to this model.

A typical example, is "John eat a cake", encoded as

 1. {
 2. "@context":"http://schema.org",
 3. "@type":"EatAction",
 4. "agent":{
 5. "@type":"Person",
 6. "name":"John"
 7. },
 8. "object":{
 9. "@type":"Product",
10. "name":"Cake"
11. }
12. }

  I wonder what is the best practice to encode "John eat a cake and
drink a cola".

Regards,
  Adrian Giurca