Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

re Danbri:

The page-centric language on the site stems from its original use cases;
it would be reasonable to expect us to work on improving that at some
point, but I think the Creative Commons license it cites is clear
enough - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0

+1

My confusion isn't what CC license says.  It's that the license seems to
only apply to page-centric  usage.

Thanks for chiming in from vacation.

Lloyd Fassett
Azteria Inc.