Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

Kingsley is pretty much spot on.

1. Give attribution to Schema.org, could be as simple as an included
readme.txt that says "Thanks DanBri and Schema.org stakeholders! You saved
our asses on this project!" ...
2. Also you must provide a link to the Schema.org license:
http://schema.org/docs/terms.html  (somewhere, anywhere, in your project,
website, extended vocabulary, whatever, wherever) ... and ...
3. Document and share with the world in that same readme.txt or website, or
wherever, of any changes you may have made to Schema.org vocabulary or
developed extension / terms to the vocabulary that you have made as well.
4. Your done !

In fact... I would encourage the stakeholders and DanBri to actually put
something like those 4 steps into the Schema.org license link to make it
easy to understand for anyone unfamiliar with CC-BY-SA.

+1 Make it easier for developers and contributors to actually DO the
Sharealike by providing some simple steps such as above !  Otherwise,
change the darn license to just CC-BY.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>