RE: Draft schema for QA sites

On Thursday, February 06, 2014 6:58 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> OK, Stephane and I just got together to review the feedback and
> discussion collected so far, here and anecdotally elsewhere.

[...]
> The updated RDFS is in the W3C repo as usual,
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/log/default/schema.org/ext/QA.html

How do you link from a QAPage to its questions/answers? mainContentOfPage's range is
WebPageElement...

[...]

> I have to say I'm not totally convinced by
> http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/parentItem but overall I think we're

Neither am I. If it is really necessary, it's domain and range should at least be changed to CreativeWork (perhaps even Thing). But I think it should better be left out till its use cases become clearer.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler