Re: schema.org v1.9 release: Periodical, workExample, seller/provider and updated terms of service

Nice, good job and congrats to all who've participated on the Periodicals,
Articles and Multi-volume Works proposal.

I've already updated the SchemaDotOrgProposals page, though I I limited
myself to the Periodical/etc proposal as I wasn't if anything else needed
to edited ad well.

*Jarno van Driel*
Digital Marketing Technologist

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/