Re: revisiting 'position', 'episodeNumber', 'seasonNumber' modeling and Periodicals

In general, I would leave the interpretation / cleansing to the client in here rather than constraining the publication of data too much. In the end, data quality and data semantics are twins, see

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-39648-2_2

Best

Martin
martin hepp