Re: entirely up to date

On 12 August 2014 08:46, Hubert Souchaud <djdmsr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I need this json file http://schema.rdfs.org/all.json updated to work/play
> with schema
> The last update was performed March 4, 2014, with 1.0f version (see the last
> line of the file)
> 8 new versions have been released since, according to information found on
> the new schema.org releases page: http://schema.org/docs/releases.html
>
> I use a fork of this parser to grab data I need:
> https://github.com/indexzero/node-schema-org
> This parser use the page http://schema.org/docs/full.html to retrieve data.

The full.html page was never intended as an API or official data dump.

Per http://schema.org/docs/datamodel.html the best data dump view of
schema.org is the RDFa/RDFS document,
http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html

full.html does need bringing up to date, nevertheless. The intent is
that it be machine-generated as before, i.e. always up to date.
There's a bug open on this -
https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/18 - and the underlying
Python code is all opensource. I hope we get to it soon, but
contributions are always welcome.

Regarding JSON, we do have a basic JSON-LD context file available now
too, http://schema.org/docs/jsonldcontext.json.txt and there is
discussion (see https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/wiki/JsonLd) of
adding more information to it.

Dan