Re: ItemList examples

My complaint about using ItemList for collections has always been that it
is a sublcass of CreativeWork.  (check the archives! ;-)

Perhaps we can kill two birds with one stone and break that inheritance and
come up with a new type that is a subclass of both ItemList and
CreativeWork and has a property called "listEntry" or some such.
 EditorialList, ContentList, ?