Re: Inverse Properties in Microdata:, was Re: schema.org update, v1.8: added WebSite type; broadened isPartOf to relate CreativeWorks

On 05 Aug 2014, at 15:05, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm curious. Could you please elaborate a bit on this. All but the second last example in
>
>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/InverseProperties
>
> use identifiers and as far as I understood it, you helped creating this.

Jarno is not to blame, it is me. I created the examples pretty quickly and thus take full responsibility for the identifiers (and the wrong use of creator etc.). I will fix the latter shortly.
Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen