Re: Schema.org v. 1.2. published, adding Potential Actions vocabulary.

This is a really important and useful extension. From now on there is
almost everything inside the vocabulary.  I would also point to the
related http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-activitystreams-05 which
is a cross effort and I guess is worth to be mentioned.

-Adrian

--
-Adrian
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/giurca>