Re: Schema.org v. 1.2. published, adding Potential Actions vocabulary.

[HTTP-N what? :)

DAML too:
   http://www.ai.sri.com/daml/services/swsa/note/swsa-note_v5.html
   http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-OWL-S-20041122/
For more recent work see: http://sadiframework.org/
 ]

I haven't checked the latest updates to Actions; last time I checked there
were issues with their being oddly constrained.

For the typical schema.org use case, the most useful thing to represent is
a subcollection of action,  with certain aspects specified but the entity
described not being a specific instance of an action being performed.  For
example, the collection of all  CommunicateActions where the recipient is
danbri.

potentialAction goes a little of the way towards this, but is only
applicable to the object role.

Also, since Actions are intangible, they cannot be what a Service produces
(constrained to tangible Thing).   So a cleaning service cannot be a
Service...

Simon