Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

(Sigh)

I still want (and request) a __unique_property__ on Organization or Person

(or Thing even still, because of those Twitter accounts for funny Squirrels
and the GroundHog who pops up during beginning of spring - they are not
Persons or an Organization, yet someone moderates their social accounts..so
they still have a social account)

 that holds the idea of a "social identifier".

.... not just "web identifier".

And Jarno is right, Webmasters have and are crying for a specific property
to help disambiguate between the Regular Web identifiers...and the Social
Web identifiers.  Just give them the little elves their tools already !

(love ya Kingsley, but your stretching on territory that 90% of the world
does not care about, but keep on researching !)

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>