Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

I'm so glad semantics can help me understand and express things. But which
of the below properties helps me say: "this is my Youtube page, here is
where I share the useless stuff I like"?

1. describedBy
2. profileAt
3. hasProfileDoc
4. identifiedBy
5. referencedBy
6. subjectOf

Or none of these and and do we need even more properties? And who is going
to explain this 'simple' construction to the same people who are already
struggling to create proper HTML? Or isn't that needed since it all is so
obvious?

I apologize for my cynicism up front but it originates from the fact that
for me - the simple mark up guy in this group - this entire discussion is
becoming way more complex than is needed, or at least that's how I see it.

Please trust me when I say that the average webmaster who tries to markup a
Product already screws that up 7/10 times. I know because I clean their
mess up on a daily basis. When a developer looks at the schema.org list
he/she spends about 0-5 seconds looking at the description of a
property/Item, if you're lucky. Webmasters aren't interested in in looking
through a gazillion options. Let alone that they worry about which property
is more correct to laws of grammar and semantics. Really they couldn't care
less, although I completely understand most of you in this group look at
this differently.

But when a developer looks for a property to link an Organization or Person
to a social media (or inversed) he/she looks at the description and chooses
the one that says: social media/facebook.G+/whatever. Without having any
debate if the property is named correct. Heck you might even call it
'abcde', if the description is right, they'll use is. This really is the
everyday reality.

The way a webmaster looks at it:
@url > good description - let's use that for the website
@sameAs > good description - let's use that for Freebase and Wikipedia
@abcde > good description - let's use that for any social media account

Maybe add the inverse property of these as well, and from a developer's
standpoint we're done. The average John-Doe doesn't spend a second longer
on it, seriously. because they don't care, they have other important things
to do. (other things? Yes, other things)

Now I completely understand that for some situations this doesn't cut it.
Especially when you look at the large corporations, but sorry, the large
majority of sites are small simple and most of the time messy. Can we at
least get a quick and simple solution for those? Then you can discuss how
to have the 'special cases' fit in here as well, for as long as you want.
Please stop turning a mundane question into another 100+ post thread.