Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

My context is building Web vocabularies that hit a sweet spot between

1. the ease of consumption of data (e.g. granularity, disambiguity, conceptual clarity),
2. adoption at scale, and
3. data quality.

This goal only partly overlaps with the agenda of promoting the Linked Open Data vision and "best" practices.

> If your context is implementation, then you really have to be in the structured data camp where it does not matter a fig how your relations/attributes are stated.

If you look at the Web ecosystem as a whole, even tiny implementation details (e.g. naming or the direction of a relationship type) can matter in terms of 1-3 from above.

Martin