Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

On 4/10/14 10:37 AM, Adrian Giurca wrote:
> Hello,
> Sorry I did not scroll down until the bottom of the page and I did not
> look into the HTML source. I was not interested by the HTML
> representation of that resource but by its semantic representation.
> So an application should look inside the HTML answer to get the
> semantic representation...
> It was simpler to me to query with a specific accept header.
> When the resource updates I guess the alternate representations are
> updated too.

Yes, but my fundamental point is that:

DBpedia implements a number of discovery patterns, for a variety of agents:

1. those looking for relations via HTML metadata using <link/> relations
in <head/>
2. those looking for relation via HTTP response metadata
3. those looking for relations via RDF documents
4. those looking for relations by just reading what a browser presents
on a screen.

My fundamental concern (as someone who actually had this incorporated
into DBpedia Linked Deployment) is that 1-4 still doesn't seem to cover
all the basis. Thus, I am curious about what other pattern we need to
incorporate, if such a thing exists, at this point in time :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen