Re: Offer data in separate places in HTML

Actually, I just realized that the post I meant to link to in that last
message was from last year, so nevermind.

According to the spec, an itemref-like feature was added in the last set of
changes. However, I couldn't find it in my brief scan of the page.

--
Lin Clark
Drupal Consultant

lin-clark.com