Re: Offer data in separate places in HTML

From: Robert Kost <kostrjk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:20:12 -0400
To: SchemaDot Org <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Vielen Dank for the prompt to-the-point reply, Martin!

> In my opinion, itemref is a really strong feature of Microdata.

I very much agree.  This feature alone may require moving to Microdata in some cases.  As Emile's original request implies, the isomorphism between document presentation structure and semantic markup, coupled with Google / Bing's threat to disregard 'improper' <meta> tags, is a real problem for RDFa.

Is there a way to use "resource" in RDFa to accomplish this?

Another question: is there any way to reference items between pages?

Thanks much

Rob