Re: ISSUE-17: schema.org has NGO, EducationalOrganization, SportsTeam, GovernmentOrganization but not Labo[u]r Union

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:44:40 -0400
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: public-vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I don't know much about Schema.org, but -- generally -- I'd want to see:

union name (short and long form) -- this is covered by Organization
legalName
number of members -- is this covered by member/members? I don't know.
number of "locals" -- union-specific
what industry (by SIC?) or type of work that the union is related to...
probably union specific

Cheers,
Kendall