Re: schema.org proposal for extending Thing

Raj,

The distinction you draw around types ins inside/outside the schema.org
domain is false - another example:

<http://schema.org/Product%22>>
  <link itemprop="additionalType" href="http://schema.org/Book" />
  Product description:
...</span>
<http://schema.org/Offer%22>>
    <a itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock"></a>In
<http://schema.org/InStock%22%3E%3C/a%3EIn> stock

BTW all productOntology types are sub-classes of schema:Product.

~Richard.