Re: WebSchemas, Schema.org and W3C

On 22 January 2013 17:45, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com> wrote:

> ACTION
>
> Make a list of "globally adopted schemas" (vocabularies)  and put a
> responsible agent name/email/URI whatever Web identifier in front of it
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYc9tLJbL4SdHByWkRYUkYxZU5qS1lQOE5FV0hiNlE#gid=0
> Free to edit by anyone. If you are currently responsible for a vocabulary,
> put your name and contact email address.
> Let's take a month to see what we can gather. A month from now I will mail
> all declared responsible to have confirmation, lock the document, and add
> this information to LOV vocabularies description.

I added myself to the spreadsheet. The question is: Why not put the
information (mail adress, name and/or URI of contact person) directly
into the original vocabulary document? One could use the property
http://purl.org/openorg/contact. I just did this for lv. [1]  If
others also do this you wouldn't have to update a google doc but LOV
would get the data when pulling versions of each vocabulary.

Or is there another appropriate property? The openorg vocab isn't
served as RDF yet, which probably might be a problem for people to use
it.

@Christopher: Are you planning to publish the openorg vocab in RDF anytime soon?

- Adrian

[1] http://lobid.org/vocab/lobid#