RE: Should we adopt SKOS?

Very interesting. I would encourage the group to work in that direction. After we have developed examples, I can encode the rdfa or microdata that would go with on the html pages where I am publishing the vocabularies and from where rdf would also be accessible, hence offering different ways of dereferencing terms.

Jean-Pierre

From: jean delahousse [mailto:delahousse.jean@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi, 10. janvier 2013 12:13
To: Young,Jeff (OR)
Cc: Dan Brickley; Wallis,Richard; public-vocabs@w3.org; Jamie Taylor
Subject: Re: Should we adopt SKOS?

Hello,

I have worked on a integration of SKOS into Schema.org.

The idea is to be able to publish pages about concepts described in a controled vocabulary and to describe the controlled vocabulary itself.
Use case can be the publication of a library controlled vocabulary as Rameau from the French National Library (http://data.bnf.fr/13318366/musique/) or authorities by Library of Congress (http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2003003686.html) , or a glossary in a web site.

I attached the draft. I would be happy to go on with this project with some of you.

Jean