Re: RE: vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

Fuller information on the LII Legislative Model Project (including
downloads of data and publications) is available here:
http://blog.law.cornell.edu/metasausage/downloads-and-related-information/

Again, please feel free to send along comments and questions.

Diane Hillmann