Re: Some info on pagination practices

Thanks Karen.

Do others feel that the http://schema.org/numberOfPages property could be
aligned with one of the practices and the definition tightened up to match
one of them ?

My slight preference is the library one.  Where even my daughter would know
and use numbered pages and flip to the last numbered page and use that on
this property.  I personally thought that was the use for this property =
 a numbered pages total.

Thoughts ?

--
-Thad