Re: Schema.org v1.0e published: Order schema, Accessibility properties

On 12/04/2013 04:54 PM, Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you can find more information on what has changed since the last version
> here: http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/dif/dif_schema_1.0d-1.0e.html
super useful! thank you :)

looking at added: http://schema.org/DeliveryEvent i have slight concern
that we might sometimes mix concepts *Event* and *Action*?

does DeliveryEvent means something that one can add to one's own
calendar as an appointment to deliver or receive something?

do we have somewhere explanation of when to create subtypes of *Event*
and when to crate subtypes of *Action*?

currently i have impression that *Event* expresses period of time which
i might want to add to calendar and *Action* expresses doing something
with intention of *changing state* of some *Thing*.

DeliveryEvent could fit in both. Description: "An event involving the
delivery of an item." gives me impression that it has emphasis on
changing certain state. On the other hand Properties from DeliveryEvent
make me see it more ambiguous...

http://schema.org/DeliveryEvent uses http://schema.org/hasDeliveryMethod

while

http://schema.org/ReceiveAction uses http://schema.org/deliveryMethod