Re: Missing subClassOf?

Yet, for example, the definition of http://schema.org/domainIncludes says
the expected value is schema:Class when in the RDFa/RDFS schema use it is
an instance of rdfs:Class.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to define domainIncludes/rangeIncludes if
they're only to be used within the context of RDFa where the respective
values are not as they say.  Yet, if they are to be used within Microdata,
then you need subClassOf.

This just points out the sad state of "schema" or "constraint" languages
for these kinds of things.  If schema.org needs to define
domainIncludes/rangeIncludes (which it does), shouldn't they be defined
just within the context of the schema syntax and not for the type hierarchy
described by that syntax?