Re: Proposal: Organization dissolutionDate

"Defunct Organization" is a type in Freebase, but I am not too keen for a
property called "defunctDate"... perhaps there's a generic term like
"defunct" that does not imply a dissolving of an organization ?
 Otherwise... dissolutionDate might be a good enough pick.

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>