Re: Schema.org Actions - an update and call for review

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:52 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> > Thanks everyone for the discussion and contributions - we made a few
> > improvements and have just published the initial version of this work
> > at schema.org:
> >
> > * http://schema.org/Action
> > * http://schema.org/docs/full.html
> > * Machine readable version is included in
> > http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html (plus a little RDFa/RDFS
> > in each per-term page).
> >
> > As mentioned at the start of this thread
> > (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jul/0090.html)
> > the plan is to move on from past-tense Actions to address the other
> > scenarios explored in earlier drafts, i.e. the description of
> > potential future actions, and mechanisms for handling them.
>
> I gave some feedback and asked a couple of questions back then to which I
> never got any response:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jun/0044.html
>
> In the meantime a W3C community group [1] to advance Hydra [2] has been
> set up so I'm wondering if you would be interested in collaborating on this
> given on how nicely Schema.org Actions map to Hydra Operations.

hi markus! sorry, i was OOO and couldn't reply to this appropriately!

hydra sounds pretty interesting! let me take a deeper dive and i'll get
back to you!

in the meantime, my work email address is goto@google.com, feel free to
drop me a line to get something started!