Re: Proposal: Looking inside tables

Actually, an earlier version of the proposal from Omar dealt with this very
well by having the typeof='SetOf/Painting'. So, applications that are aware
of this kind of markup can do the right thing, while others don't have the
unintended consequence.

guha

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com