Re: Proposal: PlaceOfWorship additional sub type Shinto Shrine

+1
We have already BuddhistTemple, CatholicChurch and Mosque, et al.
I agree "ShintoShrine"to the type PlaceOfWorship.
And some shrines and more temples needs admission fee.
How about adding admissionFee as property to CivicStructure?

E.g.
   Hours:

Maori

--