Re: Nature of change in Schema.org

Hi Dan,

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> We don't have very rigid policies. But in general, there's a strong
> bias towards additive changes, since any existing vocabulary that is
> being used is unlikely to completely vanish.

That's what I wanted to know. Understanding that it's highly unlikely that
a backwards-incompatible extension is adopted is crucial for developing
extensions. In the light of this we need to re-think our proposed extension
for the job market, since we don't want to provide conflicting guidance to
vocabulary users (for example, by changing the range of properties).

Best,

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Mynarz