Re: new itemscope or not?

Yes. That said, you could put an ISNI into a DOI (ex. 10.1604/0000000121032683 and have THAT resolve to both the VIAF and dbpedia pages, so it just depends on how you want to approach things. Separating the thing from its location allows you to specify multiple locations for that thing.

But perhaps I've put us too far afield here...This has been a very helpful discussion for me, at least. Thank you all for your patience at my newbie-ness.

On Sep 7, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Cord Wiljes <cwiljes@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> Or DBpedia URIs, because they can be resolved:

> itemid="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Hamlet">
>    <h1 itemprop="name">Hamlet</h1>
> itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Person">

Laura Dawson