Re: new Rest service in RDF extraction from RDFaLite annotations

Dear Barry,

Am 01.10.2012 09:59, schrieb Barry Norton:

> Matthias, does this allow HTTP content negotiation for output format,
> or does it require a URI parameter? (It looks like not due to the note
> about all Content-Type headers being text/plain)

It requires a URI parameter which specifies the output format, [1 <#1>].
Accepted values of this "out" parameter are "rdf", "json" or "n3" and
the Content-Type of the response is set as below:

out=rdf => N-Triples format, Content-Type |text/plain
out=n3 => Content-Type |text/n3
out=json => Response format follows Talis RDF-JSON [2 <#2>],
Content-Type |application/json|||

> What are the advantages over:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/

Our service is just another extractor service. We chose server side
JavaScript (nodejs [3 <#3>]) as our target platform.

> Barry

Regards Matthias

[1] Getschema RdfaLite Extractor service documentation
http://getschema.org/rdfaliteextractor/about
[2] RDF-JSON Specification
http://docs.api.talis.com/platform-api/output-types/rdf-json
[3] Nodejs http://nodejs.org