Re: Breaking news: GoodRelations now fully integrated with schema.org!

Hi Dan,

Actually I think there's perhaps an issue with the rich snippets tool.
I've just changed my main type from IndividualProduct to Product, and
now the tool complains about an incomplete microdata with schema.org.

And I don't see what could be missing, I'm giving much more informations
than the "Product" example in the rich snippets tool.

Note also if you specify

itemtype="http://schema.org/Product">

instead of

the tools doesn't extract anything.

Am I missing something here ?

Thanks,

Jocelyn Fournier | WIKTIK
Directeur Technique
+33 (0) 489 685 620
+33 (0) 786 630 561
www.wiktik.com
think about the environment before printing