Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

This is how my current structure looks...

Item
*Type:* http://schema.org/product
name = 1814 Woody Creek Road
image = http://images.diggsy.com/propertyimages/3yd-AGSMLS-117201/0.jpeg
offers = *Item*( 1 )
description = Totaling 838 acres(Parcels 1,3,4,5,6) and located just 20
minutes from downtown Aspen in the pristine Woody Creek Valley, the ranch
is bordered by US Forest Service designated road less areas...
Item 1
*Type:* http://schema.org/offer
price = $38,000,000
pricecurrency = USD
itemoffered = *Item*( 2 )
Item 2
*Type:* http://schema.org/residence
address = *Item*( 3 )
productid = mlNumber:117201
Item 3
*Type:* http://schema.org/postaladdress
streetaddress = 1814 Woody Creek Road
addresslocality = Aspen
addressregion = CO
postalcode = 81611

If this structure was utilized, at least as a starting point. I would not
see any reason the address could not be appended with a designation like
suite number or whatever. As far as timeshares are concerned there is the
addition of time that would need to be accounted for which I do not think
would fit anywhere.