RE: vocab idea: SatiricalArticle

I forgot to mention the rdf version of these: http://www.ebu.ch/metadata/ontologies/skos/ebu_ContentGenreCS.rdf

-----Original Message-----
From: Evain, Jean-Pierre [mailto:evain@ebu.ch]
Sent: mardi, 8. mai 2012 19:52
To: 'Dan Brickley'
Cc: Sandhaus, Evan; Andreas Gebhard; Егор Антонов; Olson, Peter; PDEC Research; public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: RE: vocab idea: SatiricalArticle

Yes, you can use the URL to the CS plus a pointer to #termId or a #termName from http://www.ebu.ch/metadata/cs/ebu_ContentGenreCS.xml

This is a superset of the TVA contentCS/genre list but I can put the TVA original list there. There are already many others from TVA otherwise not coverd by EBU superset.

The between lists can be found here: http://www.ebu.ch/metadata/cs/web/ebu_ContentGenreCS_Mapping_p.xml.html

But actually this means that many similar lists can provide alternative contextual controlled vocabularies.

JP