RE: Schema.org for glossary, controled vocabulary, thesaurus... publication - which class to use ?

Here's how I would wire them up by incorporating SKOS/MADSRDF:

<http://example.org/book/1> a schema:Book;
 schema:name "Title of the book";
 schema:about <http://example.org/thing/1> .

<http://example.org/concept/1> a schema:Thing;
 schema:name "World War II";
 madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority <http://skosscheme1.org/concept/1>;
 madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority <http://skosscheme2.org/concept/1>.

<http://skosscheme1.org/concept/1> a skos:Concept;
 skos:prefLabel "WWII";
 skos:inScheme <http://skosscheme1.org/scheme> .

<http://skosscheme2.org/concept/1> a skos:Concept;
 skos:prefLabel "WW2";
 skos:inScheme <http://skosscheme2.org/scheme> .

<http://skosscheme1.org/scheme> a skos:ConceptScheme .
<http://skosscheme2.org/scheme> a skos:ConceptScheme .

The RDFa/Microdata serialization of this example would be more cryptic, but should be a mechanical transformation.

If you wanted to avoid SKOS terms in favor of Schema.org extensions, I would suggest schema:Thing/Concept, schema:Thing/ConceptScheme, and schema:name/prefLabel. I don't see any existing schema properties that could serve as the basis for madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority or skos:inScheme, though.

Jeff