Re: Real Estate sites using Product and Offer?

Here are a few examples of listings. They contain schema.org info on them
as well and I am using the residence as the product being offered currently:

http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/133-Quayside-Drive-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3188581/
http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/155-Commodore-Drive-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3226264/
http://www.diggsy.com/FL/Jupiter/317-Old-Jupiter-Beach-Road-Jupiter-FL-33477/R3177370/

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> Hi Kurt,
>
> On 16 January 2012 23:48, Kurt Maine <kurt@develohost.com> wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if you could do us all a favor and way in on this issue?
> > lot of us that have real estate listing sites are looking at some of the
> big
> > players like Trula.com, and noticing that they are marking up their
> property
> > listings and products, where the rental home or apartment is the product
> > being offered.
> >
> > Do you think you could speak to the validity of this method, and perhaps
> > confirm or deny whether this is the type of situation the Product and
> Offer
> > types could include?
> >
> > As opposed to the Residence itemtype for example, which doesn't allow of
> > specify a price?
> >
> > Thanks, all of us really appreciate any input on the matter.
>
> You're right, we should get this clarified. I've filed an issue to
> make sure it gets tracked -
> https://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/13
>
> Can you help by providing a few more concrete examples of real estate
> listings that are out there...?
>
> cheers,

*   Jesse Friedman***

   President