Re: How to describe a resource elsewhere?

[slight change to subject line to be more generally correct]

Thanks Adrian, that would suggest the first approach I gave.  Is @url
being the page itself (I assume the page being marked-up) a general
principle for microdata or schema.org?

Phil

--
<http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/>