Re: Referencing consolidated information

You can add the author's name using meta - the search engines might not like
it but it should work syntactically:

I test this with the live microdata tool and it seems to work:
http://foolip.org/microdatajs/live/

I also tried using <link> to link to the author on the same page, but that
did not work.

Peter

--

Peter Sefton +61410326955 pt@ptsefton.com http://ptsefton.com