RE: Referencing consolidated information

Yeah, that's what I thought too and I tried that with no success before
bothering the list again.  Here's what I did:

<h1 itemprop="name" id="authorname">Isaac Asimov</h1>

The snippets tool reports an empty author for the book.

Here's a pointer to one of my smaller pages:
http://rdap02pxdu.dev.oclc.org:6251/identities/lccn-n50-53438
and a pointer to the tool with my page loaded:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Frda
p02pxdu.dev.oclc.org%3A6251%2Fidentities%2Flccn-n50-53438&view=

(Here's Asimov's page for the SF fans on the list:
http://rdap02pxdu.dev.oclc.org:6251/identities/lccn-n80-126289)

Thanks!

Ralph