Re: OpeningHours definition

Hi Martin,

thanks for your post. When possible, I want to use the evolving
"standard" of schema.org. I know that schema.org is extensible, but I
see now advantage to use an alternative markup solution in this case
when there's already a definition for openingHours. I think the
schema.org standard it's more likely to be recognized by search engines
than other markup solutions. Do you have any examples where
GoodRelations data is already displayed on Google search results?

Thanks