Re: What's the Schema for an intangible service like insurance or shipping?

I believe some actions should be taken on this purpose... Some weeks ago I
commented the same thing for financial products. May be we should try to
propose some items and their properties such as interest rate, etc

--
Visita Comparativa de Bancos <http://www.comparativadebancos.com/> y
aprende a mover tu dinero